Agents Who Deliver the Wow Factor
Does your estate agent have the WOW factor? If he or she doesn’t have the WOW factor, then it’s time to look elsewhere for agents who wow sellers. You shouldn’t settle for less.
What is the WOW factor?
The answer to this question is reasonably simple. In essence, the WOW factor is a mindset that successful agents embrace to ensure that their clients will always be astonished by their excellence in terms of incredible service, superior abilities, and an overall willingness to go the extra mile to buy or sell your property. They exceed expectations in every avenue of Real Estate! Your Sellers Agent should send out the WOW signal.
How Estate Agents Send out the WOW Signal
Agents who wow sellers don’t buy them expensive gifts and come on with flashy displays. Rather, they provide a fully balanced, good value, high quality service that starts with excellent advice and usually ends in a sale. For instance, agents who wow sellers will:
- Give good solid advice on pricing – no pretending they can get a higher price than the market is likely to offer
- Suggest ways to improve your property so that you achieve your ultimate price
- Recommend home staging tips for relatively instant improvements, and so help you to attract quality bidders
- Educate buyers about the neighborhood, pointing out positive aspects
They will also send out the WOW signal by maintaining regular contact with their clients, and sharing progress. This may be in the form of regular emails, text messages and other updates, or telephone calls, and could be anything from – “I have three clients who want to see your home next week” to, “There is another property listed in your area, but they’re asking more money for less”.
Other ways that agents sometimes send out the WOW signal include:
- Asking sellers for feedback on their progress – this indicates they WANT to please and really will go that extra mile.
- Sharing stats that relate to the current market – including prices that other houses in the area have achieved, new listings, and properties that have been withdrawn from the market.
- Offer to take sellers to see other homes in the neighborhood that are on the market – so they can assess their competition more accurately.
So does your agent send out the WOW signal?
If not, choose me. I would love to be interviewed by you for the job of selling your home! I should be your Sellers Agent by choice.