Do You know that its about the best time to buy a home?
The Susan Johnson Team is already receiving multiple offers on homes and if you don’t get off the fence and make a decision to buy a home, you may be having regrets. In order to buy with confidence, you need to look at these few steps.
- Find out what size mortgage you can afford before you begin looking for a home
- Sellers appreciate that you are serious about buying a home and in a multiple offer circumstance, your offer could be more favorable
- When you find that “Dream Home” you are able to make an offer with confidence.
Mortgage Pre-Approval Requirements
- Prove a steady income by producing 2-3 months pay stubs
- Ensure that you keep paying your bills regularly and on time
- Keep debt to an affordable amount before buying a home
- A downpayment is normally required
- Be comfortable with the amount of your mortgage payment
- 2 years tax returns are required
- Any additional income would need to proven to be taken in consideration for Mortgage qualification
What Type of Home Do You Want to Buy:
- What community suits your circumstances?
- Would you mind a fixer upper or would you prefer a new or resale home?
- What are you non negotiable requirements this home?
- How close is it to your work, schools and shops?
- Do you like the feel and location of the home?
- Can you see yourself living comfortably in this community?
- Can you afford the extra funds required for a Home Owners Association or do you prefer not to be in a subdivision
The Susan Johnson Team is ready to be of assistance to you. We have the expertise to take you through the buying process with confidence.
We look forward to assisting you with your home purchase.