Charlotte’s Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Charlotte Goes Green Festival is this Saturday! Located uptown on S. Tryon St. between 1st St & 3rd St. Festival hours from 10AM – 6:30PM and will feature Irish music, Irish dancers, bagpipers, food, vendors and plenty of beverages. The best part…FREE admission! Check out this video from last year’s festival that drew over 50,000 spectators!
- What You Need to Know About the Mortgage Process [INFOGRAPHIC] July 20, 2018
- Housing Will Not Fall Victim to Next Economic Storm July 19, 2018
- Demand for Homes to Buy Continues to Climb July 18, 2018
- 4 REAL Reasons Why We Buy A Home! July 17, 2018
- First-Time Home Buyers Continue to Put Down Less Than 6%! July 16, 2018
Search For Homes
Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Birkdale Huntersville
- Homes for Sale Charlotte Area, NC
- Homes for Sale Cornelius, NC
- Homes for Sale Davidson, NC
- Homes for Sale Huntersville, NC
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC
- Homes for Sale Mooresville, NC
- Homes for Sale The Hamptons
- Homes for Sale The Peninsula
- Homes for Sale The Point
- Northstone Country Club
House Shopping? Start Here!
Home Shopping? Start Here!
Find Us On…