If you are considering a new FHA loan, after April 18th the annual MIP (Mortgage Insurance premium) will be a quarter of a percentage point(.25) higher for 15- and 30-year loans and increase monthly payments accordingly. On average, borrowers will pay approximately $30/month more but if interest rates continue to increase, payments could be even higher!
- Where Did Americans Move in 2017? [INFOGRAPHIC] January 19, 2018
- What Impact Will the New Tax Code Have on Home Values? January 18, 2018
- 61% of First-Time Buyers Put Down Less than 6% January 17, 2018
- Wondering If You Can Buy Your First Home? January 16, 2018
- Thinking of Selling? Now is the Perfect Time January 15, 2018
Search For Homes
Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale Birkdale Huntersville
- Homes for Sale Charlotte Area, NC
- Homes for Sale Cornelius, NC
- Homes for Sale Davidson, NC
- Homes for Sale Huntersville, NC
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC
- Homes for Sale Mooresville, NC
- Homes for Sale The Hamptons
- Homes for Sale The Peninsula
- Homes for Sale The Point
- Northstone Country Club
House Shopping? Start Here!
Home Shopping? Start Here!
Find Us On…